OPPO’s second self-developed chip MariSilicon Y, positioned as the flagship Bluetooth audio SoC.
- Real-time sound separation at the end of audio equipment
- 192kHz/24bit lossless audio wireless transmission
- N6RF process technology, the energy efficiency of RF transistors is increased by 66%, and the size of RF transistors is reduced by 33%.
- leading 2-generation process
- Has the fastest 12Mbps ultra-high-speed Bluetooth
- AI computing power up to 590GOPS
- The first sound separation technology on the earphone end
- User-defined Panoramic sound
- Intelligent bit rate adaptation, intelligent active noise reduction